Presently (2021) courses are delivered as distance learning.
On the student’s side, the requirement is a computer with videocamera and a microphone.
Practical Implementation of FIDLEG/LSFin Requirements
|Audience||Wealth Managers (Switzerland)|
One thing is to know what the information, suitability and appropriateness criteria should be for clients.
Another thing is to :
- Be aware of the actual risks and pitfalls, and how to avoid them
- Know how to implement them in the daily processes of a wealth management department or company, especially when there are no big software packages to support them.
- Focus on the urgent and important things, and prioritize actions
Is it possible to implement those requirements without slowing down work, exploding costs, imprementing complicated rules, or breaking the business model?
Foundations of Tax Suitability
|Audience||Wealth Manager (cross-border clients)|
Are you tired to play Russian Roulette with portfolio performance after tax?
The legal system on income tax for private portfolios is very different from one country of residence to another.
But you do not need relearn everything from scratch each time you deal with a new jurisdiction!
There are common rules underlying the income tax of financial instruments. If you learn them, every new tax system will start making sense. Enter the Standard Income Model.
SettleNext has been delivering courses on the taxation of financial instruments since 2010. We have the experience.
Duration: 1 day
Foundations of Operational Taxation
|Audience||Back Office (Operational Tax), Tax, Compliance|
This is the original and tested course delivered since 2013, continually updated and improved.
Currently there are no courses on the market providing the real know-how needed for staff in back offices, on the foundations of operational taxation:
- What is taxable income?
- How do you calculate taxable dividends, interest, capital gain, and discount?
- What are the rules for deducting fees and offsetting losses?
- What are the principles of tax reporting?
- What are “generic” and “country-specific” reports, and how do they work?